FS: JR 10X

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 2 15:21:44 AKDT 2005

*Two pictures available here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411985

This radio was purchased in early 2003 and used in 2003 and 2004.

Conditon: Everything works perfectly. Some wear marks on the bottom and
back (very detailed pictures available on request - include your email
address).
Battery is the original JR 8cell 1100 NiCd.

Includes: one transmitter, antenna, 72MHz module, 72MHz transmitter
crystal (ch 30, 34, 48, or 56), wall charger, manual.
Doesn't include: receiver, servos, case.

This transmitter is straight from JR Japan, so Horizon will not provide
warranty.

Sticks are a more deadly aftermarket version, but I can put the
originals back on if you want.

Selling because I have two and no longer need both of them.

$450 shipped in U.S.A. or Canada. Add $30 to ship DHL to Europe.

I do have various JR receivers and servos, new and used, I am willing to
sell with this TX.

Adam Glatt

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.