dz questions

Rex Lesher trex at pacwest.net
Thu Sep 1 16:57:53 AKDT 2005

Troy

That's good info.  I started out using Cool power in my DZ, and it ran flawless, with real good adjustability.  Then when I switched over to the other fuel, I noticed almost immediately that colored oil trail on the fuse.  I have been considering moving back, but I've got a few too many cases of the new fuel to just forget it.
I've been burning it in one of my 140L's and it seems to do fine on it.  Think I'll buy up some more Cool Power for  the DZ  in my Impact.  Thanks for the que, I thought I might be smelling too much nitro or something...

Rex L.