RCRC Pattern Contest Huntsville, AL Sept 10-11

Bryan Kennedy bryan.kennedy at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 1 11:58:32 AKDT 2005

Just a reminder to everyone, the Rocket City Radio Controllers (RCRC)
Pattern Contest is next weekend. We hope to see everyone there. All Classes
will be flown, and the field is open for practice Friday at Noon. If you
have never been to the Huntsville flying site you must make plans to attend.
Covered pit area and a very nice paved runway, a great place to get ready
for the Districts.

See the NSRCA link for more information or contact me with any questions;

http://www.nsrca.org/competition/contest_calendar/Details.asp?ID=171

Look forward to seeing everyone

Thanks

Bryan & Don