[SPAM] Black Dirt Squadron contest Update

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:03:49 AKDT 2005

A quick reminder The Black Dirt Squadron Pattern Challenge is Sunday
Sepember 4 and Monday September 5. It has been brought to my attention that
on one of the schedules somewhere it is incorrectly listed as Sat and Sun.
The field is available for pracitice after 2pm on Saturday. This is a
concession we had to make to give the club members opportunity to use the
field during the holiday weekend.
Please check with your friends and make sure they are going on the correct
days.

Thank you,

Anthony

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.