Pattern Judging Seminar Material

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 31 11:56:14 AKST 2005

Could anyone please forward any material they may have which I can use to
present a judging seminar to our local flyers?

I have material supplied by Bob Skinner which was made available on a
PowerPoint presentation but I would appreciate

Any notes or dot points which I can use as an agenda for the presentation.

A majority of the people attending are relatively new and have very limited
judging experience so my preference would be

To cover the basic elements initially.

I would appreciate anyone's input in regards to this seminar as it will be
my first.

Thanks again

Peter