Bad Rules Proposal

Arch Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 14:20:31 AKDT 2005

Matt,

That was part of the problem last year.  We had people judging multiple
rounds in the finals.  It's really sad though that we can't find 15 people
who are willing judge the masters finals.  This year is going to be even
more difficult with Intermediate and Advanced carrying over until Thursday.

Arch

  _____