Stabs

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Oct 20 06:08:50 AKDT 2005

Rick

Since I sent that reply, I have abandoned all flying stab efforts. After
consulting with my friend, Chuck Y. I realized that flying stabs only have
an advantage in the near supersonic-supersonic range. As a result, I am
now researching a new concept referred to as "wing warping" and a
derivative called "rocket powered wing warping".

Signed,

Seeking that perfect roll................

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Rick Wallace" <rickwallace45 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
10/20/2005 08:50 AM

gfowler at raytheon.com, jeffghughes at comcast.net
cc
discussion at nsrca.org, discussion-request at nsrca.org
Subject
Re: Stabs

Gray -
Dunno how secret it is - I've been seeing some Masters guys doing that one
already this season -- they're finding that wing and stab tubes of
Unobtanium are a must!... it's a plane-killer, you know!    ;)