Full flying wing

J.Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 15:15:26 AKDT 2005

(I thought I sent this to the list but it only went to Nat.)

It was a Dash 5 and I did fly it for awhile.  By the time I got it they had gone back to conventional elevators and rudder.  Contrary to intuition, it took a lot of "wing throw" to roll.  It's shortcoming was it didn't snap right, no matter what you did.  It was funny to watch it on the ground when you excercized the ailerons.  I gave it back and as far as I know Chip still has it.

Jim O