Stabs

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 06:05:07 AKDT 2005

In the .60 size pattern days, a guy in north east (Mark Scheda I believe) built a pattern bird with all flying wings - no ailerons, the entire wing pivoted to provide roll control.  That added considerable mechanical complexities of course.  It flew fine, but with no particular advantage apparent.

Ron Lockhart