D2 contest NC

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Oct 18 10:59:22 AKDT 2005

http://www.nsrca.org/d2/d2nsrca/D2Homepage.htm
Scott:
I believe that the link below will send you to the D2 home page, where
you will find directions to the field, etc.  If there are any questions,
feel free to contact me.
As far as I know, the field will be open for practice on Friday; I
intend to bring my trailer and leave it at the field all weekend.  (It's
a utility trailer, not a camping type.)  Carl Zavalney will probably be
camping out, and I believe John Ferrell will be there also.  Possibly
Bob Richards.  Should be a nice contest.

Bill Glaze