D3 Champions

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 17 17:17:05 AKDT 2005

Here are the results of the D3 championship contest...

Sportsman  :  1. Gary Courtney, 2. Marcio Jorge, 3. Jim Oliver   (5 total)
Intermediate: 1. Erik Newsholme, 2 Brian Billings, 3. John Lowe   (6 total)
Advanced: 1. Mike Hester,  2. John Leseur, 3.  Bryan Kennedy   (3 total)
Masters: 1. John Fuqua, 2. Juan Ramero, 3. Greg Grigsby   (11 total)
FAI: 1. Jim Woodward, 2. Ron Ellis, 3. Joe Walker   (5 total)

We could not have asked for better weather. It was a great weekend and we had 30 pilots attending. We should get some pictures posted soon.

Thanks, Emory Schroeter.