pipe recommendation for OS .91

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Oct 17 13:05:41 AKDT 2005

Some of the guys in our club have been using mousse can mufflers and having very good luck with them, but I'm not sure what engines they are using. Lighter and less expensive than any pipe, and very effective at noise reduction.

Bob R.

randy10926 at comcast.net wrote:
Wish I knew.  I got a YS110 for mine, but I have a os91FX waiting for a plane.  Getting a pipe with enough drop or raise (whatever it is called) will be interesting.

Let us know what you figure out.

Randy

BODY {	MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica}P.msoNormal {	MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"}LI.msoNormal {	MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"}I just picked up a H9 Showtime to give my OS .91 something to do.  Looks like I can sling a pipe under it without too much trouble.  Any recommendations on lightweight pipes for the .91?  Thanks
Ed