[SPAM] OS 1.40 header

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 05:21:57 AKDT 2005

Can't remember the size off the top of my head but it takes some work to get
the couple on. I heat the end with a cigarettel lighter then slip it over a
screw driver handle followed by a piece of broom stick to get the ID
necassary. I try to use the shortest pieces of teflon I can and keep the
joint size to a minimum. This is what makes the filler piece of Al wing tube
handy is cut the header then use slightly long piece of wing tube as a
filler and two short teflon couplers. For tuning just cut the filler.
On the Aeroslave pipe the fit is great especially with the raise edge. The
only difficulty I have had is when some of the Teflon gets old the pipe
starts to slide. I was able to slip another zip tie around the stinger and
the side of my pipe mount and that held every thing in place.

Anthony

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.