DVP Election reminder

Catherine Reuther creuther_rc at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 11:58:38 AKDT 2005

Just to remind everyone that this year we elect
district vice presidents for a two-year term.

The election ballots and campaign statements will be
sent next month.

If you would like to run for DVP, you must let me know
no later than October 31.

I will be working on getting the ballots printed and
in the mail in November.

If you would like to run or you would like to nominate
someone, or you would like more information about the
DVP responsibilities, please send me a email at

secretary at nsrca.org

Thanks, Cathy

Catherine Reuther
NSRCA Secretary