[SPAM] OS 1.40 header

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 06:48:38 AKDT 2005

Don't know the weight of the OS header but my setup of cut down header, two
teflon couplers and Al wing tube extension is just under three ounces.
Maybe the Mintor version is lighter but I would be surprised.  Over four
hundred flights in my HydeAway and zero maintenaince.
It is a good idea to use longer header bolts than the supplied with the Macs
header.

Anthony

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.