Incidence / Throw Meters

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 09:00:18 AKDT 2005

A while back I made reference to the (then yet unreleased) Hangar 9 Angle Pro Digital Throw / Incidence meter as a possible option for this task. Sorry to say that the two that I received are disappointing - one was inoperative, the other worked well for a little while and then failed. (The length of the "incidence bar" is too short unless you wish to measure incidence near the wing tip also. ) Postings on RCU suggest that my experience isn't an isolated case.

Earl