Body Filler

Michael Ramsey michaelr at modelaircraft.org
Wed Oct 5 13:25:50 AKDT 2005

I've made my own filler by mixing epoxy resin and microlight filler. The
filler is applied with a spatula, then to feather out the edges I
sprinkle denatured alcohol over the putty surface. Like smoothing
plaster on wallboard, the mix can be spread out leaving a glassy
surface.

Works for me, Michael Ramsey