K-Factor matrix

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 16:32:16 AKDT 2005

On Oct 4, 2005, at 6:37 PM, Koenig, Tom wrote:

> just wanted to thank Eric for the Nats equipment matrix in the
> K-factor- I really enjoy reading that kind of stuff, too bad there
> isn't such a matrix for the worlds?

It is too bad.  I did a matrix whenever I covered the F3A WCs for Model
Aviation, starting in 1977 and continuing, whenever I attended the F3A
WC, until I retired in 1995.  I actually covered the 1999 F3A WCs,
because I was the Co-CD and covered it for Model Aviation that year.

> I remember as a kid, the magazines that did a W/C reports used to have
> them. I'd read them endlessly.

Geez!  You make me feel old.

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.