For Sale Suggestions

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 19:11:50 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 10/3/2005 8:14:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
jpavlick at idseng.com writes:
I've heard of people shipping airplanes using Greyhound. Has anyone had
success with this method?

I've done it several times with success.  They accept very large boxes, and
the price is very reasonable.  Shipping time is not guaranteed, but if you stay
away from major holidays, and college start times, it is pretty fast.  I've
had a box get from Michigan to me in Alabama in one day.  I had a friend build
a large plywood box for a ducted fan F-4 and shipped it to California.  Only
took a couple of days.

Jon Lowe