FW: For Sale Suggestions

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Oct 3 17:40:12 AKDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Emory Schroeter [mailto:emorydmd at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 9:38 PM
To: John Pavlick
Subject: Re: For Sale Suggestions

The last airplane that I shipped was a Hydeout. The box was huge and filled
with Styrofoam peanuts to help cushion the plane. I shipped it using
greyhound and everything got down to Florida in one piece. The cost was
around $50 and took a little less than a week since they only load freight
when they have enough room on the bus.

Emory Schroeter.