Plane for Sale

T&C Brown tncbrown at cebridge.net
Mon Oct 3 17:12:41 AKDT 2005

With all the talk about planes for sale, I need to sell a Focus 1.  Need the
money for new projects, (uh...I mean, baby needs a new pair of shoes.)  :-)

Here it is:

Focus 1     (It was built from an ARC)
Hyde ARIA mount
YS 140 DZ
CD Header
Hatori Pipe
JR 649 receiver
JR Digitals (8411's / 3421's)
3121 on throttle
Carbon wing tube
Bolly Carbon gear and carbon wheel pants
MK Ball Bearings on all control surfaces
Low miles / Good shape

Pictures available.  Located in Little Rock, AR.  Want to sell ready to fly.
Just gas and go!!

$10,000.00                                      Just kiddin'

$1500.00 obo
please contact off list @

tncbrown at cebridge.net

Thank you,