Power inverters

T&C Brown tncbrown at cebridge.net
Sun Oct 2 09:28:19 AKDT 2005

Thanks for the good info Bob.  I think I may have found one at "inverter r us".  It's a Aims 1250 watt and should cover any use that I have.  Does anyone out there have any experience with particular inverter?  I've attached the web link below.
Thanks again,
T-Bone
http://www.invertersrus.com/inv1250w.html