Insight engines/mounts

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Nov 29 21:18:17 AKST 2005

Chuck,
 Get one of Dave Lockhart's re-pitched 3-blades. I've got an OS160 in my
Focus and the 10 pitch is great. If you're used to a 2-blade prop you may
have to get comfortable with it but that doesn't take long. The braking is
great and with the big OS you can still fly in a reasonable amount of wind
without going back to the 2-blade.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com