JR 10X or 10SXII

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 14:18:25 AKST 2005

Thank you for the idea.

                                        I gave him similar advice even
though the 10X and 10SXII both have easy dual elevator options in code 17.
A 9303 TX w/o servos is $450. A 10X is up around $600 last time I bought
one. An FM 9303 with 700 and servos is $500.

I mentioned that he is an older gentleman to indicate that he is looking for
a reasonable deal.

Just a fishing trip for him.

Regards,

Eric.