JR 10X or 10SXII

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 12:41:10 AKST 2005

 I have an elderly friend at my local club who is looking for a JR 10X or
10SXII transmitter only. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who
might have gone over to a 9303 or whatever who has one of the above for
sale.

He is looking for the Transmitter only. He flies a lot of electrics and
needs the model memories and the dual elevator function. He does not want to
add matchboxes etc. to his models.

Please contact me on eric.henderson at comcast.net if you can help this guy.

Regards,

Eric.