AGS Article in DEC Model Aviation

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Nov 27 17:41:54 AKST 2005

If you think that is good, you will have to read the "book". No, I am not
kidding! The AGS is just finishing a 60+ page book detailing the club's
history, and the holding of 50 consecutive pattern contests. The current
plan is to have it available after the first of the year. Price is still
to be determined, but we are shooting for under $20. There will be
several pages of full color included.

If anyone out there would like to be put on a list for contact when
available, drop me a note.

Terry T.

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:06:16 -0800 (PST) brian young