Want to Buy - Pattern plane

Craig Leonard celeon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 27 16:17:09 AKST 2005

Lee, I have a  2m Viper I'm still trying to sell.  It's not the true wide body you are looking for, but for the purpose you stated, it will be perfect.  And the price is very reasonable.  Very.  Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss details.
Craig
celeon at sbcglobal.net

RCAddiction at aol.com wrote:
Looking for a fixed gear, contemporary widebody pattern plane in the greater Chicago area, or within reasonable driving distance.   I already have a YS140L, and appropriate servos, so it's an airframe I'm looking for.

Plane needs to have 2 pc wing, and be in very good/excellent shape.  A plane that is considered reasonably competitive today would be ideal.

Object - My 11 yr old is beginning IMAC next season with a 35%, and I'd like to get him flying some precision as well.

thanks,

Lee