[SPAM] RE: Insight

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Fri Nov 25 13:26:20 AKST 2005

It would be hard to beat the existing thread that Mark put together
earlier this year. Do a search in the forums of pattern flying for it.
As for mine, I would hate for people to see how not to build.  This is
my first real scratch build and its been a huge learning experience.
This will prove if things go well that you CAN build a precision
airplane through non-precision techniques, parts etc.  It is not that
hard really, esp with the foam pieces that can be purchased from mark.
I may include a few pics on Marks old thread to bring it back to life.

And there are 3 separate planes being completed to clear the air, well,
4 really, and 5 if you include my backup.

Rumor has is one may be electric but that remains to be seen.

Good luck
Chuck