Want to Buy - Pattern plane

RCAddiction at aol.com RCAddiction at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 11:27:29 AKST 2005

Looking for a fixed gear, contemporary widebody pattern plane in the greater
Chicago area, or within reasonable driving distance.   I already have a
YS140L, and appropriate servos, so it's an airframe I'm looking for.

Plane needs to have 2 pc wing, and be in very good/excellent shape.  A plane
that is considered reasonably competitive today would be ideal.

Object - My 11 yr old is beginning IMAC next season with a 35%, and I'd like
to get him flying some precision as well.

thanks,

Lee