Criteria for models

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu Nov 24 03:15:32 AKST 2005

Shaun,

For IMAC your model needs to be a scale replica of a full scale airplane, I believe within 10% of true scale measurements.  I also believe the cockpit needs to be finished, but I think the "must have a pilot" rule has been eliminated, although most have them.

For IMAA your airplane only needs to have an 80" or larger wingspan for mono-wing planes and a 60" wingspan for bi-planes, or be a 25% scale, or larger, model of a full scale aircraft.

Ken