Black Magic

Arch Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 18:52:55 AKST 2005

Mike,

I was on RCU earlier and noticed your black magic.  I sent you a PM on
there.  Wow, what a gorgeous airplane.  I saw it at the NATS this year, but
was in a hurry when I was over at that site and didn’t get a chance to look
at it.  I love the lines of that plane.  Are you scratch building these?  Do
you have plans available?  Would you sell them?  I’m currently working for a
company that does UAV’s, but we also do some RC stuff.  I’m always open to
new designs as well, as I can wire cut wings if you’d like as well.  More
than anything though, I love the look of that plane.  I’m trying to figure
out what I’m going to fly next year and that has really caught my eye.  Let
me know any info you have on it,

Thanks,

Arch

  _____