WD-40 AND ITS WONER

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Mon Nov 21 12:51:54 AKST 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:00:05 -0600
"Wayne Galligan" <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com> wrote:

> One fellow claims spraying it on fishing lures attracts fish.

That's absolutely true!  Up here in Alaska, every halibut charter I've
ever been on has had a healthy supply of WD-40 on board and the hands
regularly slather it on the baitfish of the day when baiting up the
hooks.  Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.

Obligatory R/C content...  Gee, I'm kinda stumped.  My I/C planes are
pretty much self lubricating.  Fun trivia for a slow winter day though!

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830