[SA] Transmitter maintenance

PPandelaers ppandelaers at pandora.be
Mon Nov 21 11:36:54 AKST 2005

Hi all,

Thank you for the numerous advise!

1.    I cleaned the antenna with alcohol, that helped some. I will order a
new one in the mean time.

2.    The gimbals isn't squeaking all the time. I opened the radio, all
looks normal, no squeaking at all. It seems to be related to atmospheric
conditions (?) I think it's on the outside (housing plastic). My radio is
maybe 1.5 years old, actually I expect no problem with them yet. It's an
MX22 ( a 9 channel JR)

Regards

Patrick