Impulse

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 06:08:53 AKST 2005

Just chiming in, I flew the Impulse this past season and like it a  lot.  I
found no issues with building it.  The structural integrity is  very good, I
know this because I tend to be an aircraft abuser at times.   Using YS160, ES
Carbon pipe etc. It weighs under 10 lbs.  It does get  whacked around some on
windy days, but that's what you get with a light  aircraft.  It came in first at
our season closer this year, and I know I  had very little to do with that.
Talked to Baris, the manufacturer, and he  said they would be available again
around the first of the year from Pattern  Proz.

Mike H.