Discussion List (Batteries)

J.Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Fri Nov 18 10:08:45 AKST 2005

That is another advantage of my electric Impact.  It won't rust.  I painted the trim colors with Rustoleum.
I really like the spray can approach but I'm not sure I'd use Rustoleum again.  It doesn't get as hard as I would like and there is a limited color selection.  After it was done, the guys told me about a car place in Ventura that would match any color and put it in a spray can for less than $10.  I'll look into that if I ever paint another one.
Jim O