Growing pattern

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Fri Nov 18 08:16:42 AKST 2005

Bob, I agree with your view here, the list does bring out our laundry. I
think the ideas coming from this are encouraging and maybe a special
committee might be in order to address this issue specifically.  The
District VP's already have enough on their plate I believe so one member
from each District could represent the whole in regards to growth.

I love the mixed event scenario.  One day IMAC, one day pattern and a
combo of "Artistic Aerobatics and Freestyle" at the end to music.  Very
interesting, and possibly get the backing of the manufactures and create
some great prizes, great publicity and great fun.

Chuck