2.4 Ghz radio

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 04:29:39 AKST 2005

Spektrum is a radio brand that is designed, produced, distributed by
Horizon Hobbies. The TX is based on a 6 channel JR unit. This concept
has been in development/testing by Horizon (and others) for about 7
years as I understand it.

The restrictions are inherent with the recommended usage - ie, park
fliers and small models - those that would not go beyond the tested
range of the radio. You would not want to use this radio in a 2M
pattern model or 40% plane which is visible and controllable at a far
greater range than smaller models.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart, Team JR
DaveL322 at comcast.net