Servo question

tkeithb at comcast.net tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 22:55:21 AKST 2005

In my opinion the 3421SA is the ticket! The SA is much tighter and less play than the standard 3421.

The 9411SA is a great servo and probably faster than the 3421 (that's good), but it's also heavier. In the tail, that's bad.

I've had two 2M planes with 3421SA's in the tail and I'm very happy with them.

Keith Black