2.4 Ghz radio

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Nov 16 21:15:25 AKST 2005

Well, it's new. I'd try it on something less critical first. Probably a good
idea to stick with park flyers. Most of those are out of control half the
time any way (not because of the radio). Seriously, the antenna placement is
critical with high frequency stuff. If the airplane maneuvers in such a way
that the antenna isn't in the ideal position, the receiver isn't too happy.
If you look at the system you'll see that it has 2 antennae. I guess they
think that if they recommend using it where the models are flown relatively
close to the transmitter it reduces the risk of loss of signal.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com