Growing Pattern

wgalligan wgalligan at ev1.net
Sat Nov 12 10:41:40 AKST 2005

Chuck could you take these ideas in and make a cd/dvd?

I am working on a power point presentation on sheeting and building wings. Very similar to Terry Brox presentation he made.  We could acculate many of these ideas and I am sure you could fit a lot of stuff on a dvd or evan a cd for that matter. The new power point schedules that have been made are great also.  There is an abundance of photos out there that people have taken.  Lets use some of these too.

Wayne Galligan