140L crankshaft

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Sun Nov 13 18:11:31 AKST 2005

140L crankshaftI would just send it to YS Performance. The cost of their labor is very reasonable, and the parts will be the same or cheaper. Also, if there are any other parts damaged (such as the back plate/disc valve) they will replace what is needed. Not to mention the warranty they give on their repair. Richard is a really great guy to deal with. Terry