Growing Pattern

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Nov 12 14:20:02 AKST 2005

Right on Ed. Nobody knows what pattern is about in my neck of the woods,
that's for sure. I'm just lucky that I found you guys when I did. We should
work on creating a presence (RCU, RCGroups, etc.) and have some answers to
the questions everyone will ask. The connotations of pattern being a "high
class" (expensive) sport are not really what's killing it. The fact is, most
people are stuck in the pre-turnaround days when they think of pattern. THAT
needs to change. We need to have more 1-day Primers. That's what got me
involved. If it weren't for getting my butt kicked in Hadley, I'd probably
still be flying my Super Kaos at ballistic speeds thinking that's what
pattern was all about.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com