[SPAM] Growing Pattern

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 09:59:19 AKST 2005

Hmmm - interesting that the popular stuff seems to be the loud stuff. No mufflers for the NASCAR guys - the turbines didn't last long at Indy, but their current stuff is annoying - really liked the growl of an Offy. Then there are top fuel dragsters - mega noise!

IMAC alienated a lot of folks by requiring less noise and the sport guys with the gassers often run small props so they can really be loud!

No one notices pattern - we're just too quiet, now some are approaching silent with electric - could this be the problem?  (Hope not!)

Earl