[SPAM] Growing Pattern

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 12 09:23:13 AKST 2005

Maybe IMAC and NSRCA need to get together for a few contest a year as an aerobatic extravaganza weekend!! Maybe An umbrella Sig would be formed down the road to regulate them both. We both love the art of precision flying we just use different equipment. Would be plenty of judges and pattern would benefit from Scale Aerobatics popularity. It would attract alot of spectators, vendors and pilots. Both SIGS would showcase thier sport in a much larger event, bigger is better.  I would go! Flame suit on.

Brian Billings

.