[SPAM] Growing Pattern

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 17:50:05 AKST 2005

Dave, I like your thinking. I know that at least some dyed in the wool
Pattern folks have said similar things before so you aren't alone in your
observations and suggested solution aproaches. Although I don't believe  that "We MUST
change the event or die....", I do think a  little variety can be a good
thing.

MattK

In a message dated 11/11/2005 3:42:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,