What constitutes an FAI flyer.

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 08:51:23 AKST 2005

Because the problem with losing membership from pattern is 2 fold.

First is of course getting the new blood. This is, has, and forever will be our primary struggle.

Secondly is keeping the pilots that we currently have. If you have a large hole in a bucket, you can pour until your heart's content and it will never fill up. We also have to keep the existing pattern flyers interested and coming out to contests.

So, it's not MORE important, but it does have it's own importance.

-Mike