Matrix again

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Nov 7 06:56:30 AKST 2005

Aw shucks!,  You would have to go and spoil my chances to give you a little
flak. Yup, you're right! I went back and read it again and it appears to be
from Guerin, but a little vague as to where you leave off and where he begins.
I think we can blame the publisher.
At any rate, my humble appologies, but I'm a little disappointed that I was
unable to catch you in a little snafu.
Mr.Kennie

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.