carbon tube sockets

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 19:05:33 AKST 2005

The simplest technique yet has to be the following. Wrap the tube with  two
layers wax paper and tape it down. Lightly spray the wax paper with 3M 77.  Lay
down two layers of 2oz glass cloth and wick thin CA on the glass. Heat the
assembly with a monokote heat gun to melt the wax, and pull the sleeve. Takes
10  minutes

MattK

In a message dated 11/5/2005 9:16:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,