Action List

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 10:18:54 AKST 2005

Dean,
I think some of  the changes are occurring  naturally. I already use RCU as my first source of online pattern information.on things like new airplane kits, building threads, engine issues, E-Pattern, etc. I also use it for my first source in EDF and other minor RC interests.  I use this list second and the NSRCA home page third.  I use your articles in Flying Models for the more complex stuff like trimming. I've got the last 5 years of your columns in a three ring binder. So when I want to know how long to set the pipe on my OS1.40, I just look back till I find it. I like the Kfactor in print. I can read it when traveling and I leave copies of it in my cabin up north (no TV or Internet service). I could print  it out if we went all electronic, but prefer to pay extra to have a hard copy (really like the color covers by the way). I've also got the cover shots of my planes (and daughters) framed  and hanging on the wall.
Jeff

Hi Gang,
Okay, with Mike's help the first issue is settled, and soon to be implemented.
How are we going to change the way we do things?

later,
    Dean
Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer