The List

Dennis Cone patternpilot at verizon.net
Fri Nov 4 05:05:43 AKST 2005

I say yes. It would make the list a little more exciting and allow those who
want, to share a part of their life most of us never see. Like the new model
just completed or a special group shot at the local contest. Nothing will
change for those with dialup. There are no attachments for them to open now.
They at least will have the option.

Dennis